Complaint Policy (Including Trademark and Privacy)
If you believe in good faith that any material posted on the Service infringes any of your rights other than in copyright, or is otherwise unlawful, you must send a notice to [email protected] containing the following information:
- Your name, physical address, e-mail address and phone number;
- A description of the material posted on the Service that you believe violates your rights or is otherwise unlawful, and which parts of said materials you believe should be remedied or removed;
- Identification of the location of the material on the Service;
- If you believe that the material violates your rights, a statement as to the basis of the rights that you claim are violated;
- If you believe that the material is unlawful or violates the rights of others, a statement as to the basis of this belief;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized and that the information you are providing is accurate to the best of your knowledge and in good faith; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
If we receive a message that complies with all of these requirements, we will evaluate the submission, and if appropriate, in our sole discretion, we will take action. We may disclose your submission to the poster of the claimed violative material, or any other party.
All notices given by you or required under this Agreement shall be in writing and addressed to:
168 Barclay Farms Center #321
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
or sent via email to [email protected]