Decode Human Behavior Together¶
FindingFive is a platform dedicated to online behavioral research, with a mission to bring the opportunity of participating in behavioral studies to everyone, and the opportunity of recruiting beyond local communities to every behavioral researcher.
We hope to create a mutually collaborative community, where researchers benefit from accelerated research progress thanks to the vast number of study participants, and participants are properly rewarded and recognized for their contribution to the progress of behavioral science.
- FAQs for participants
- What can I do at FindingFive?
- What does it mean that my data will be collected?
- Why is my personal information collected?
- Will researchers see my name and know how I performed?
- How much do I get paid/rewarded for each study?
- How do I get paid/rewarded?
- How does FindingFive ensure fair payment?
- What should I do if I have a complaint?
- Where is my completion code?
- What if I experience a technical problem during a study?
- Is there a specific web browser I should use for participating in studies?
- Does FindingFive keep track of my performance as a participant (e.g., like Amazon Mechanical Turk’s acceptance rate)?
- Is there more to FindingFive than just a crowdsourcing platform for research studies?
- Sounds great! How do I start?
- FAQs for researchers